Welcome! I am so glad you’re here.
You and I are embarking on a journey together to reconnect you with joy and release any barriers that you have built against it.
This journey will meander through your past and present… your head, heart and soul… your thoughts, beliefs and emotions… in a way that will train your ability to discern YES from NO and get clear on who you really are.
You have all the answers inside you. As someone who has become intimately familiar with this process, my job isn’t to guide (because your path is different than mine) but to provide tools and questions to prompt your own discoveries.
Not every tool or prompt will be helpful. That’s ok… simply wait for the next one. Some prompts you’ll be puzzled by: I’d ask that you try it anyway. Over time, the patterns and reasons will become clearer.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A journal. You decide what it looks like; this is your space. But in keeping with the overall philosophy of the program, choose one that makes you happy when you look at it and use it.
- A pen that you love to write with.
- Highlighters of different colors will also come in handy. Alternatively you could use colored pencils, pens or markers.
- A scheduled appointment with yourself every day. We’ll clear more room as part of the program, but start with what’s realistic for you; even 15 minutes can make a huge difference in your life.
How it will work:
- Supportive. Please visit our private Facebook group — Where I Find Myself on FB — to access a supportive community of others who are on this journey.
- Self-paced. Every email prompt will include an “I’m ready!” button at the bottom. Simply press that button when you’re ready for the next prompt.
- Accountable. Yes, you’ll receive reminders if you haven’t opened your emails! We’ll also be posting accountability prompts within the Facebook group.
Are you ready for the first prompt?
Simply click the button below when you’re ready to start the first module of the program. Fair warning, you may not receive it immediately. Be sure to check your spam folder if you haven’t received your first prompt within a couple hours.
If you have any problems or questions, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get right back to you.