The only journey in life is the one that leads back home to yourself. When you’re standing on your ground of power, you can confidently create a life and career that brings you joy and meaning. The journey is not outward, but inward.
What’s your ground of power? It’s dropping down from your head into your body, learning how to hear and trust your inner wisdom, and getting very clear on where your ground ends and someone else’s begins. Genuine power is generated from the wellspring of self-clarity and love: staying true to who you are.
If the following questions sound familiar, you’re in the right place.
- Identity crisis: “Who am I, anyway?”
- Existential crisis: “Why am I here?”
- Analysis paralysis: “What should I do?”
- Misplaced energy: “How can I create a life, career, or new business that brings me joy?”
- Soul starvation: “How can I be more authentic at work? How can I help build a culture that’s more human?”
“The process Jen uses is hardly difficult, but I certainly didn’t expect the seismic shifts in my thinking, my body or heart.” – Krystal
“It’s only been a week, and it’s already working! I am consciously trying to think and feel the positive in my everyday life.” – Tina
Working with Jen has been a great opportunity to understand some of my behaviors and patterns that I’ve had for years. – Aurella