Hi, I’m Jen.
I’m a mid-life global citizen and recovering corporate strategy geek who is finally being true to myself. For too many years I conformed to the expectations of others; “should” became my middle name. I learned how to shut down everything except for an overactive brain, because that’s what I was rewarded for. My soul felt sucked dry.
In February of 2019, I quit my 30-year strategy consulting career, sold everything in the US and flew to Europe on a 1-way ticket. At the time, I simply thought I wanted to live overseas. I now know that this was the dark cocoon into which I’d crawl and, in solitude across 14 countries, become… myself.
I’m now making my home in Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state), working and living on my own terms, and living the life I didn’t dare think was possible for me. I’m deeply in tune with my own inner wisdom, which keeps me centered on what brings me joy. It’s this skill that I’m most excited to teach others.
In addition to personal transformation, I spent the last couple decades in corporate transformation and sustainability working with companies like Cisco, Johnson & Johnson, Environmental Defense Fund, Principal Financial and many more:
- conducting countless research studies into what makes people tick, which informs my coaching programs
- advising on how to grow through customer-centricity
- designing platform-based models for more efficiency and impact
- aligning environmental and social sustainability to brand and business outcomes
- speaking to rally employees and sales departments around their unifying ideas
If you’re a Rebel leader or entrepreneur who wants to create more freedom and impact in your life and work, please book a call. I’d love to meet you.
If you want to follow along on my travels and photography, please visit my personal blog at www.jenrice.net.